Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Favorite Things

As the 2010 event planning season comes to an end.  I wanted to share with all of you some of my favorite things from this years planning season and a few that will carry over into 2011.

Acrylic
The use of Acrylic is a perfect way to add luxury and elegance to any event.  It's a modern twist with style.  It can be used in many different ways.  Here are some of my favorites:

Chairs


Photos: Resource One and Kool Rental
Invitations

Photos: Luxurious Weddings & Engraving Plus
 Custom Favors
When it comes to saving money for my clients I usually like to forgo favors, but if my clients have the money to splurge I say go for it.  Here are a few favor favorites of mine:

Bling in a Bottle

Photo: Bling H2O
 Sweets

Photo: Patchi Chocolates
 Design Elements
Event designs usually comes from inspiring elements that will add that 'WOW' factor to your event. Here are few of my favorite design elements from this year.

Feathers

Feathers were in demand this season everyone wanted them whether they were Peacock, Swan or Ostrich.  They are colorful, elegant and can be used in various ways when designing an event.

Photos: Design Sponge, Zgallerie
 Butterflies
What can I say! I absolutely love butterflies, they add an ethereal quailty to any design.

Cakes: Sylvia Weinstock
Hope your enjoyed a few of my favortie things.  If you need any assistance please feel free to contact us at   443-927-7143 or email: info@easterlingevents.com.

Happy Planning!!

New Look and New Services Coming Soon

Happy Summer from Easterling Events! Things have been crazy as of late, but we are sooooo excited about some BIG changes that lie ahead in ...