Sunday, May 23, 2010

Video Weddings

I'm always looking for exciting new ideas that my clients can incorporate into their social or corporate events.  Earlier this year I was introduce to My Video My Voice, Once I saw the products I know that it would be a great idea to share with my clients. Now I would like to share it with my readers.

My Video My Voice is customized video albums, books or cards that allow a person an innovative way to share their wedding memories.  The hard cover video album is full size and can be programmed to held up to 45 minutes of video content.  If you are interested all you have to do is contact your event planner who will be able to review the spec and product information with you.



New Look and New Services Coming Soon

Happy Summer from Easterling Events! Things have been crazy as of late, but we are sooooo excited about some BIG changes that lie ahead in ...