Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Venue News: Hotel Monaco Baltimore

I’m excited about the new luxury hotel and event venue Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel. This venue is situated at the former B&O Railroad headquarters located at 2 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.

I had the opportunity to visit the venue along with other event and wedding planners in the area and I must say it was absolutely stunning. I'm still downloading images from our visit and will post them later. I encourage anyone interested in a new location for their next event to visit Hotel Monaco Baltimore. You will simply love it ! Please feel free to contact us by email info@easterlingevents.com or call 443-927-7143 if you have any questions.



New Look and New Services Coming Soon

Happy Summer from Easterling Events! Things have been crazy as of late, but we are sooooo excited about some BIG changes that lie ahead in ...